Our announcement is that we are looking to add more writers to the MTG Deck Techs team.
What we are looking for
We are looking for passionate Magic the Gathering players who want to expand their brand.
Topics we want content in are the following:
- Competitive (Modern, Legacy, Draft)
- Casual (Modern, Legacy, Pauper)
- Budget Deck Designer
- Magic Finance
- and of course, Deck Techs
We would like to finish getting content for each individual day (Monday through Friday). We currently have articles scheduled on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays so we’d like to getting columnists to fill the other days (Monday, Tuesday) before we double up on columns per day.
Writers / Streamers / Podcasters Requirements:
- We prefer writers to produce an article once per week with a requirement that they produce an article no less than one every other week (minimum 1000 words).
- For those who stream, we require a minimum of 1 hour streaming with a preference of at least 3 hours per session.
- For those who podcast, we require a minimum of 1 podcast every other week with a preference of 1 podcast per week.
What is in it for you:
- As a columnist, you will gain a platform to launch your brand as a Magic the Gathering player, streamer, podcaster and/or writer.
- Discounts on all MTGDeckTechs merchandise (apparel, tokens, playmats, etc.)
- Reimbursement of a player’s entry fee for the top finisher among our writing team at a large scale event (Grand Prix, Star City Games Open or Invitational)
We are also looking to pay our content providers on a per article basis in the future.If you are interested, please contact us at Mirouku@MTGDecktechs.com and provide the following:
- The topic(s) you are interested in writing about
- A sample of your work