First off, our explosive growth over the last 2 1/2 months has made us drop this announcement sooner than expected. We all thank you for the incredible increase in support!
We are looking to add more writers and streamers to the MTG DeckTechs team.
What we are looking for
We are looking for passionate Magic the Gathering players who want to expand their brand.
Topics we want content in are the following:
- 1 Content Producer for Commander to take over the Challenger Series on Mondays
- 1 Content Producer for Various MTG topics
- Any Content Producers interested in Bimonthly MTG articles
- 2 Editors
We would like to finish getting content for each day (Monday through Friday).
Writers / Streamers / Video Blogger / Podcasters Requirements:
- We prefer writers to produce an article once per week with a requirement that they produce an article no less than one every other week [Bimonthly] (minimum 750 words).
- For those who stream, we require a minimum of 1 hour streaming with a preference of at least 3 hours per session.
What is in it for you:
- As a columnist, you will gain a platform to launch your brand as a Magic the Gathering player, streamer, podcaster and/or writer.
- Discounts on all MTGDeckTechs merchandise (apparel, tokens, playmats, etc.)
- Reimbursement of a player’s entry fee for the top finisher among our writing team at a large-scale event (Grand Prix, Star City Games Open or Invitational)
We are also looking to pay our content providers on a per article basis in the future.If you are interested, please contact us at Mirouku@MTGDecktechs.com and provide the following:
- The topic(s) you are interested in producing content about
- A sample of your work